GlobalWebIndex is a technology company headquartered in London that provides audience profiling data across 40 countries to the world’s largest brands, marketing agencies and media organisations. We maintain a global panel of more than 18 million connected consumers which we leverage to create 8,500 data points to profile internet users around the world.
Our industry-leading clients including Twitter, Google, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, WPP, IPG and Omnicom Group can gather in-depth insights into audience behaviors, perceptions and interests through a combination of survey and analytics data using the GlobalWebIndex platform.
Since launching in 2009, GlobalWebIndex has become one of the UK’s fastest-growing data technology companies, renewing 97%+ of our client base and doubling in size and revenue year on year. As we continue to innovate and expand, we are always on the lookout for the best talent to help us re-engineer data-driven marketing for the digital age.
Get in touch to learn more about us, or turn to our careers page to browse our current vacancies!
Drive agile product development that help ensure GlobalWebIndex’s product suite remains best in class. Your role will cover all our existing products, with exposure to a wide range of innovation. You will be responsible for delivering excellence to thousands of super engaged customers, and scaling and improving the product to attract thousands more.
We’re a company that lives our entrepreneurial values and bouncing new ideas around and challenging the status quo to make our products even better will be your day-to-day. Inception to implementation is no dream: it’s our reality!
We are a global company, with 75% of our development teams working remotely (all in European timezones), which means your communication and organisation skills must be superhuman.
You’ll be expected to get your hands dirty on the full spectrum of product management at busy times. If you know you are an ace all-rounder with an obsession with striking the balance between done and perfect, then this might be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Help shape the overall product strategy; maintain and distribute the product roadmap
- Collaborate and innovate with UX/UI, and the wider product team to look at ways we can shape the product to reach out to even more MAUs
- Clearly define and communicate features to the product development team with functional specifications and wireframes
- Help to ensure structure, focus and quality in product development, leading sprints and providing direction to execution-focused Junior PMs
- Being the go-to ideas person for the Head of Product, COO, and Innovation Lead: this is role where challenging the way things are for better is not just encourage, but necessary
- Garnering user feedback, testing results and working on building out solutions to problems both identified AND that have yet to come up
- Effectively, efficiently and continuously communication product decisions and developments at all stages of the product build process to all stakeholders
- Run product training sessions for new products or features for all relevant users
Who you are:
- Track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge and ability to learn quickly
- Adept at communicating with developers, non-technical business partners and senior management stakeholders
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, influencing, conflict resolution and decision making skills, proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Exceptional time management, documentation and organisational skills
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
What you need:
- Solid demonstrable experience as a Senior Product Manager
- Passion for optimising processes – both how clients consume data and how we develop products
- Experience in running scrum ceremonies, but with the ability to adapt to what works best for teams
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly growing
What you’ll get:
- Competitive + Individual Performance Based Bonus
- 25 days holidays + Christmas time off as an additional holiday (Office closed)
- Excellent benefits offering and career progression
- Awesome offices in Blackfriars!
- In-house bar, free Nespresso, daily breakfast and lots of events and social functions!