Undo is an upcoming niche app within the self-care and wellbeing app industry. We are looking for a high energy product manager who is self-motivated, self-managing and results focused.
If you can guide, support and communicate across a variety of teams, maintain accountability and high standard throughout the process of achieving successful product market fit, then please apply, because we surely want to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who…
- Is a freelancer experienced in product management in the mobile app industry.
- Is able to work closely with designers, developers and marketing to orchestrate a major revamp of our mobile app.
- Has solid knowledge in key app metrics such as conversion, retention and ability to bring positive progress.
- Is able to define and analyse key metrics with A/B logic.
- Can produce actionable insights (our current tools mixpanel, appsflyer , IOS & Android native analytics)
- Is passionate about wellness and lifestyle mobile apps (bonus point)
Skills that we highly value
- Collaboration & clear communication
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Software testing
- User empathy
- Agile & lean product development skills
- Basics of coding
What we offer
- Remote work possibility, flexible working hours for freelancers: first 3 months 30-40 hours per week and after 20-30 hours per week
- Rate negotiable with profit share options
- Fixed term contract – up to 7 months or more until the project is finished
- A passionate and talented team of 12. Head office with 5 people in the unicorn capital of the world Tallinn, Estonia
- Flat hierarchy and stress-free work environment
- Multicultural, warm and friendly team operating within a startup environment, effectively realizing this potential to learn and grow together
- A rare career opportunity, become a part of a unique product launch in an industry experiencing rapid growth.
- Start date as soon as possible. We are ready for agreements.
Want to apply? Please see the information at the end of the document..
.. or want to know more?
Undo mobile app is a quintessential guide for advancing self-development. Our approach is cutting-edge. Unlike traditional techniques, our product offers an original and non-religious approach that teaches how to heal and guide yourself using resources from within. We aim to give our customers the power and means to guide themselves in all aspects of life.
We offer health education, natural meditation and sustainable wellbeing. We have the means to revolutionise the wellness and self-care industry when our message gets out to the world, which is why we are seeking an honest but crafty product manager to help catapult us into existence.
At Undo we’re all personal growth enthusiasts and aim to empower individuals the world over by reviving the uniqueness in all of us. Everyone who works with us sees their education in advanced personal development as a perk of the job.
Where we’re at as a company
Undo launched into app stores April 2019, is in the early stages of development seeking product market fit. Our next milestones are to smooth the user journey, define our target market and launch global marketing efforts. We plan to launch Version 2 of Undo at Q4, 2021.
You will have the opportunity to grow your ability to inspire and determine a positive difference to user experience. Product management has its unique specifics so, we definitely need you to have experience with growing an early stage mobile app through to succeeding in market penetration.
We are looking for someone who is wholeheartedly and genuinely interested in the product with unique creative skills and the ability to redesign a product based on data not personal preference. We hire based on overall attitude and company cultural fit.
How to apply?
Please send your CV, including case studies that prove your product management capabilities, to email@example.com
We’re a great team to work with and look forward to reading all about your achievements. Hope to see you soon!