SimpledCard is looking for a PO for our Data team in Amsterdam. Do you want to help our python developers with identifying and implementing our customer’s biggest payment data challenges? Do you want to gain experience as a B2B fintech PO? Check life at SimpledCard and join our team!
Are you looking for a job as a Product Owner that allows you to be hands-on involved in a Fintech company?
SimpledCard is a fast-growing Fintech organization that helps more than 600 medium to large organizations with an innovative payment solution for business expenses. Our Amsterdam office is beautifully located in the city center near the central station. We also have offices in Budapest and Munich. You will work in a young, international, ambitious, and above all sociable team of 40 colleagues.
What are you going to do as a PO?
Together with the other PO’s you are the gatekeeper for the development and data departments. What you will do:
- You identify, analyze and prioritise requirements;
- You write user stories;
- Talk to customers when needed;
- Manage timelines both internally and externally;
- Ensure role out runs smoothly and provide a feedback mechanism for further improvements.
- Experience with agile/Scrum;
- Experience in finance or accounting is a big plus;
- You are a Dutch, German, or Austrian native, and speak English fluently;
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally in finance or engineering;
- You have between 2 and 8 years of work experience.
What will SimpledCard offer?
- Very sociable, ambitious, and international team;
- An inspiring and very characteristic place to work in the city center of Amsterdam, walking distance of Amsterdam Central Station).
- Get experience by working in a fintech scale-up.