As Product Marketing Manager at Workpath you will be part of a driven team committed to creating interest in and excitement for the Workpath product and brand to attract new customers. You will be responsible for owning our product perception in the market as well as evangelizing our value proposition. Beyond this, you will be creating product literacy amongst the Workpath team, so everyone is able promote our product with confidence and enthusiasm.
In this role you will:
- Drive the development of our product positioning and messaging together with the product team so that it most optimally resonates with our target audience
- Aim to create a high-visibility, attractive product in the form of compelling content, campaigns and events
- Gather, structure and distill our knowledge of product, customers, and industry to inform and enable Marketing, Sales, Customer Success as well as Product in their efforts
- Develop the insights to drive our thought leadership through regular interviews, surveys, competitive analysis and data mining
- Analytical thinking, structured work style and the ability to learn and adapt fast
- 4+ years of overall marketing or product management experience, 1+ years in product marketing with a strong sense for market dynamics and target groups
- Experience in the (B2B) SaaS industry, knowledgeable with regards to market research
- Full working proficiency in German and English (communication and writing), excellent communication skills
- Proactive, hands-on and driven nature: driving cross-functional collaboration, knowledge exchange and the overall growth of the organization
What you can expect:
- A product and service ecosystem with immense potential to transform the way millions of people work – in Germany and around the world
- A strong team and feedback culture in a supportive work environment
- Competitive salaries, opportunities for strong personal growth and the ability to take over significant responsibility in an organization constantly striving to be a role model
Workpath is a B2B SaaS startup headquartered in the heart of Munich. Our strategic workflow and analytics software drives agile management and business transformation for customers like SAP, Ikea, Bosch and Scout24. Join our fast-growing team working on shaping tomorrow’s working world by unleashing the potential of millions of employees in organizations all over the world.