Arcade is looking for a talented Product Manager to help us refine and expand our products. You’ll work tightly with engineering to craft great user experiences and partner with our customer teams to understand where the product should go next. You’ll be a leader within the organization and you know how to effectively deliver in an early-stage environment. Reporting directly to Arcade’s VP, Product, you will be instrumental in helping us build the future of Arcade.
What you’ll do?
- Combine data and customer feedback to frame problems and develop solutions that delight customers and advance business goals.
- Take ownership of the product roadmap, prioritize and collaborate with peers across the organization to drive cross-functional ownership and execution.
- Lead projects from conception to perfection: research, ideation, strategy, information architecture, user experience and design, development, testing, launch, and iteration until we get it right.
- Proactively partner with teams who own pieces of the experience, dividing and conquering and collaborating closely with high trust.
- Communicate about product delivery to internal stakeholders (sprint demos, release notes).
- Contribute to the product vision and overall strategic direction of the organization.
You’re a great fit if you…
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Product Management at one or more software startups before.
- You’re passionate about modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development strategies.
- You possess great communication skills in both written and oral format.
- You have an influential personality with the ability to inspire, motivate and move others.
- You have deep empathy for customer needs, frustrations, and aspirations.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart and you’re not afraid (but rather excited) to build everything from scratch.
- You exude a scrappy, “impact-focused” attitude
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and work alongside an incredible team of smart and supportive people. The chance to help shape the growth and development of the sales team.
- Our compensation is generous, and we are transparent on how you can grow your career at Arcade. When the business grows, we want you to be rewarded right alongside the company. Competitive salary + commission, stock options, and bonus.
- We believe you should have the best tools to do your job. We offer a generous technical stipend for equipment setup.
- Flexibility and security. We have team members all over the world and offer great flexibility with hours and working arrangements, as well as great health benefit options.
- It’s all about making work productive and keeping teams engaged. This is why we enjoy monthly team activities, and weekly ‘coffee breaks’ just to unwind and talk about the newest shows to binge on Netflix or random trivia.
- Create the toolkit that will shape gamification at work. We are pioneering gamification for the workplace, helping make work more exciting for everyone — from the desk workers within sales teams, to delivery drivers out in the field, to floor workers within warehouses, everyone has a right to enjoy what they do.
- Work on interesting problems. Providing delightful user experiences is a core part of our experience. If people don’t enjoy using our application we lose our ability to help them enjoy work. This brings an interesting set of challenges in ensuring that our app is engaging for as many people as possible and as accessible as possible.
- Build the place you want to work. The first million happy people at work start here. Our team is small and people still wear many hats. We value balance, input, and experimentation. Join a team ready to build, have fun, and grow — together.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.