If you’re looking for new challenges, waiting for an opportunity to grow in the Digital Product field, have experience in developing product strategies and discoveries, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and love to share your knowledge, we have a proposition for you!
We are Uruit: a product design and development company with offices in Los Angeles and development centers in Colombia and Uruguay. For more than 10 years, we have been helping US companies build their next-gen products.We have delivered more than 150 software design and development projects for SaaS businesses in industries like healthcare, fintech and education. We’re constantly growing and improving, and now we’re looking for an adaptable, analytical thinker, innovative team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, to lead our US operations growth.
As our Product Strategist you will be the product-led thought leader of the organization, partnering with our product & design teams, our founder, and our sales and marketing teams to fuel our company’s growth. You’ll be participating on diverse projects that we develop for businesses with a Product-Led-Growth state of mind and leading our sales activities in the US. You’ll also have great exposure, being a source of inspiration and knowledge and becoming a referent of a new product community. And you would be part of a passionate, multi-cultural and professional team.
- Lead our US Operations, develop the market and help positioning Uruit as one of the best digital product agencies.
- Participate on diverse product-led projects from diverse industries from strategic and discovery phases to development.
- Engage customers to develop/refine their product strategy, influence customer and industry direction, and help the team to define the best research plan and execute strategy.
- Lead the creation of competitive analysis, positioning, user research, and requirements related to new products.
- Define, track, and communicate metrics that help understand how well initiatives are meeting objectives.
- Leading sales activities and spot business challenges within new and existing customer relationships and help create proposals.
- Have a great exposure & opportunity to elevate our company in this highly visible role, working closely with Marketing by participating in the industry events as speaker and creating content.
- Maintains a deep knowledge of the market and industry of the company and leverages that knowledge to develop strategies for growth.
- Build positive relationships and trust through strong cross-team interactions and obtain buy-in for the company vision across internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Deep knowledge of the US Market and the digital product field
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Product Design experience and knowledge
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles both technology and business
- Proven knowledge of Product-Led-Growth strategies and implementation
- Experience in presenting and driving strategic discussions with top senior executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- Experience in facilitating team alignment activities
- Candidate is a leader that people willingly follow and has high level motivational skills
Capable of working in an international, distributed and multi-cultural organization