As Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) at Workpath you’re responsible for what gets built by your product team and that it provides the most value to our customers. Your team will enable hundreds of organizations to better plan, align, and communicate their strategic goals, and allocate resources most effectively. Your team will also help them to measure success and identify risks early to ensure they’re successful in achieving their strategic goals.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Regularly talk to our actual users and customers (ideally on-site) to truly understand about their issues, pains, and desires and validate solutions
- Prioritize what your product team should build next based on qualitative and quantitative insights and your team’s OKRs
- Craft feature concepts with engineers and designers and facilitate a smooth implementation
- Take an active role in defining your team’s OKRs and strategy, while taking into account user and business needs, competition and market trends
- Experience in B2B SaaS product management, preferably with enterprise customers
- Empathic listener, who has a relentless desire to understand customer needs
- Positive, hands-on mentality and the ability for finding creative solutions
- Strategic thinker with a tendency to act
- Real passion for supporting organizations to transform into agile and learning networks
- Full working proficiency in German and English (communication and writing)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A product and service ecosystem with immense potential to transform the way millions of people work – in Germany and around the world
- A strong team and feedback culture in a supportive work environment
- Competitive salaries, opportunities for strong personal growth and the ability to take over significant responsibility in an organization constantly striving to be a role model.
- We’re looking to build teams of missionaries, not mercenaries – are you, too?