Insight Partners is a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software ScaleUp companies that are driving transformative change in their industries. Founded in 1995, Insight Partners has invested in more than 400 companies worldwide and has raised through a series of funds more than $30 billion in capital commitments. Insight’s mission is to find, fund, and work successfully with visionary executives, providing them with practical, hands-on software expertise to foster long-term success. Across its people and its portfolio, Insight encourages a culture around a belief that ScaleUp companies and growth create opportunity for all. For more information on Insight and all its investments, visit www.insightpartners.com
The Data & Software team is a budding team focused on helping Insight make more informed decisions faster and better. Additionally, the team works with our internal teams that focus on growing our portfolio companies into successful exits. Our team has experts in a variety of disciplines, including data analysis, software development, project/product management, and we are looking for people who want to shape the future of Insight’s data & technology practices.
- Manage cross-functional projects to execution that span across business units and seniority. Expect individual is comfortable with managing scope, stakeholders, and contractor teams for implementation, accordingly.
Create and document project charters, product designs, workflows, and timelines in order to effectively execute and deliver on multiple projects concurrently
Help craft our product strategy to make sure we are delivering infrastructure products that are fast, efficient, and dependable
Define use case scenarios of the user journeys & optimal user engagement for experiences
- 3+ years in a Product or Project Management role
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with or leading agile teams and managing software releases
- Knowledge of integrating enterprise systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience building and tracking product metrics via BI tools
- The ability to think big while understanding the impact of small decisions