VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. We recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commerical Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit “Unicorn” status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS Lease (that’s the equivalent of 5,500 buildings the size of the World Trade Center) in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 350 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
We are looking for a senior product manager who will be responsible for reimagining the tenant journey of finding and leasing commercial real estate for years to come. This is a unique opportunity to join the first end-to-end marketplace for leasing commercial real estate — empowering all players (tenant, landlords, brokers) of this ecosystem.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Develop a strong understanding of the tenant broker journey, their jobs, related needs and the competitive landscape.
- Deliver product iterations and new capabilities that create great customer outcomes.
- Collaborate with product designers, data analysts and engineers to drive the product vision in light of the business model and target customers.
- Lead all levels of product development process, from delivering the roadmap to creating product requirements and managing prioritization.
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 4+ years of product management experience building consumer web/mobile products
- Experience building a marketplace (Supply/Demand) business, platform business
- Proven ability to generate product strategy and effectively advocate for it
- Expertise in utilizing a hypothesis driven approach and perform qualitative as well as data-driven experiments such as A/B testing to inform product direction
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.