Salary dependent on experience, plus company benefits
Due to our ambitious growth plan we are seeking to recruit an Product Manager is to develop and implement a valuable and viable vision, strategy and roadmap for Ideagen’s Health & Safety and Environmental Management commercial solutions and capabilities. This is a cross-functional role in which the Product Manager will not only develop a compelling standalone solution, but work with colleagues across the full Ideagen product portfolio to deliver value across our solutions.
- Develop, validate and maintain a strategy and roadmap for Ideagen’s HSE solutions.
- Define, articulate and communicate product vision, capability and value, internally to the business and outwards to the market.
- Develop deep understanding on current and future domains where the product operates.
- Own and drive product lifecycle activities to ensure successful delivery of the roadmap.
- Gather and define user requirements and market intelligence to support shared understanding, and ultimately successful product adoption and customer outcomes.
- Engage with customers and their representatives within the business, through a mix of:
- Relationship management with strategic accounts for input to roadmap and strategy
- Customer events, mini user groups, roadmap focus groups and workshops
- Pre-sales support on big ticket opportunities
- Customer conference participation
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in a relevant role working within B2B compliance software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience of working in a highly-regulated industry or environment.
- Product management, design, or software development experience
What’s in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, free onsite 200degree coffee shop and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 650 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.