Pact is on a mission to upgrade the world’s coffee, saving 10 million mornings and thousands of lives in the process. We’re looking for a highly commercial and collaborative E-commerce Director to do just that. The E-Commerce Director will work directly with the Chief Growth Officer to develop and execute Pact’s UK and ultimately global digital strategy focusing on trading activity, visual merchandising and site optimisation.
Collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the E-Commerce business including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
The crucial skills and experience we need are;
- Project management to evaluate, prioritise, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives cross functionally that significantly improve key metrics before full roll out
- Management of the digital customer journey from end to end including all touch points along the way
- Development and oversight of effective planning, QA and execution of content across the site and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy brand consistency and timeliness
- Management of web analytics related to eCommerce, gaining insight for action, and communicating relevant information to stakeholders
- Building and directing a cohesive internal and external team to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
Things that will make you perfect for this role;
- Have extensive eCommerce P&L experience
- Have the full mix of trading, marketing and technical experience
- Customer-centric and deeply analytical
- Proven track record of setting and delivering against highly commercial digital objectives
- Can show evidence of significant digital KPI optimisation
- Exceptional team builder and people developer