What Makes Working at Woopra Awesome?
At Woopra, we’re more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers and determined innovators; we’re skilled musicians, cyclists, chefs, photographers, dog lovers and rock climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional “startup culture,” but rather, it is the visible example carried by every employee that we hire.
Constantly Evolving – We’re in a consistent state of evolution and customer-centric innovation.
Committed to Greatness – We don’t deliver mediocre products and strive to be exceptional in all that we do.
Adventurous and Brave – We challenge the status quo, question assumptions and approach every task with a curious mindset.
Humble and Empathetic – We hold ourselves accountable, admit mistakes with grace and treat everyone we encounter with respect.
Embrace Relationships – We make decisions based on long-term outcomes and not short financial gain.
Building a Company – We’re not here to simply do our job, we’re here to build a company and place team success over personal gain every time.
Based in San Francisco, Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that delivers a comprehensive view of the customer to help companies create better experiences.
Woopra unites customer data from your company’s web, mobile, CRM, email automation, help desk, and more, to build a single and complete profile for each customer. This data is then used as the foundation for creating better customer experiences through optimization and personalization.
We’re looking for a customer facing hero who will help our users get the most value out of Woopra.
- Become the foremost Woopra expert
- Onboard, guide, and consult customers on implementation and throughout the relationship
- Recruit, manage, and train customer success team
- Own a weekly webinar program to educate customers and leads
- Own product documentation
- Create video tutorials
- Complete online technical courses to continuously learn and improve skillset
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information science, data science, computer science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of professional work experience
- 1+ year of experience in technical writing
- 2+ years in a customer facing role
- 1+ years in a management role
- Impeccable written and verbal English
- Familiarity with schema design such as with Relational Database Systems design
- Proficiency in spreadsheets is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Stock options
- Monthly transportation stipend, weekly lunches, and more
- A collaborative work space
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the Woopra team