Sidekick is an internal team collaboration platform run by a fully remote team scattered across SE Asia that is working to replace Slack as the market leader.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager with a background in Design Thinking and UX.
You will work directly alongside Sidekick’s exec team as a key member of the product team, driving long-term focus and stability on our product in a way that Marketing and Tech can prepare for launch.
Who you are:
- Someone who can take a next-generation product and make it become the staple remote team collaboration system worldwide.
- You have a strong understanding of product management and design thinking.
- Comfortable with defining and developing deeply detailed user persona profiles.
- Comfortable with defining and mapping user journeys.
- A deeply analytical mind so you can identify and solve problems from a high, middle, and low level.
- You have experience with ProdPad or another product management software.
- Great at taking feedback from users and management to identify the most useful roadmap.
What you will do:
- Work with the executive team on how to ensure the Product roadmap.
- Use ProdPad to take ideas from the top and prepare them for the Project Manager, and map them to Jira for the Project Manager to work with.
- Collect user feedback to ensure we are hearing them.
- Help users think less (minimize cognitive load and context switching.)
- Research users, Understand their personas, Identity pain points, Rapidly prototype and test concepts, Ensure what we are going to ship is the best quality possible.
- 5+ years in product management for early-stage B2B or SaaS companies
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience with Business Analysis a plus
- Background in Psychology a plus
- Competitive salary
- Equity options
- Paid leave
- Medical leave