Your new role
We’re looking to appoint a Head of Product – Pharmacy, whose responsibility will be to provide product strategy and direction for our Community Pharmacy portfolio. This is a great opportunity for a brilliant product manager to take ownership of a portfolio worth c.£25m.
As Head of Product – Pharmacy you’ll ensure that product development is in line with EMIS’ strategic direction as well as both customer and market demands. You’ll also collaborate with other product leaders across Group and ensure that the overall product strategy is joined up.
A key part of this role will be establishing strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to keep them informed and up to date, and to maximise in-life commercial product performance. You’ll also support commercial opportunities by reviewing market requirements, and creating business model and value proposition canvases. Additionally, we’d like you to take ownership of monitoring commercial performance of all products in the product lifecycle, assisting teams with bid/tender processes, and working with product marketing managers to ensure product collateral is up to date and communicated effectively. This role will also include Line Management – the exact details of this in terms of numbers/roles is still to be defined.
This is a home based role however there will be travel within in the UK, likely between EMIS offices and other external meeting spaces as required.
You’ll sit in the enterprise side of our business reporting into our Chief Product Officer – Digital and Data & Analytics, Alex Eavis. Alex looks after these two domains which includes the product portfolios in EMIS X Analytics, Patient Access, Patient.info, EMIS Health Community Pharmacy and Pinnacle Systems.
Who you’ll be
We want to make sure you’re set for success so the key skills we’re looking for in the role are below. We know not everyone ticks all the boxes and we’ll provide training on some of the areas if you’re the right person for the role.
- Proven experience in a similar Product Management role, ideally within pharmacy
- Experience working within the healthtech/medtech/pharmatech space
- Excellent stakeholder management and leadership qualities with the ability to influence
- Experience creating and delivering product strategy and vision for a multi-million-pound business
- Commercially aware with knowledge of financial analysis – able to report on growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for products
- Passionate about creating high quality products and up to date market knowledge
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience of managing the entire product lifecycle from concept to end of life
- Experience of successfully delivering go to market and operating plans: the
Who we are
We’re passionate about helping clinicians improve patient care. Whether in primary, community, mental health or secondary settings, our aim is to provide every healthcare professional with the information they need to deliver the best quality, most efficient service.
We work in every major healthcare setting, providing technology, information and health screening. Committed to supporting longer healthier lives for everyone, from connecting care providers with their patients, to making sure every clinician has the information they need to deliver the best patient care.
If you think you have the skills we’re looking for to strengthen our team, we’d love to hear from you so press that apply button now!