What We Do and Who We Are
Through thoughtful innovation, Listrak works to provide our clients with premier solutions that deliver results, allowing our customers to become industry leaders and our employees to find pride and passion in their work.
At Listrak, we believe that foundation is everything, so we strive to base our work around four core values: customers come first in everything we do, you can always count on us to do the right thing, people and team work are invaluable, and passion drives performance. These values are the heart of our business, so we are looking for team members who can help us live them out.
What We’re Looking For
You must have…
- Bachelor degree in business, technical field, or related equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a Product Manager role.
- Strong experience with mobile apps, sms, chat, social media and other marketing channels is required.
- Experience with managing commercial software products in a SaaS environment is required.
- Strong experience with SMS, MMS, App Push and other mobile communication channels is required.
About the Job
The Product Manager of Mobile reports to the VP of Product. The primary responsibility of the Product Manager is to enable the development and maintenance of the mobile portfolio to optimally meet the collective needs of all stakeholders. The Product Manager will engage in discovery, business analysis, business requirements gathering, and serve as a central hub of information for their assigned product portfolio. The Product Manager will have direct and frequent contact with all key stakeholders and department leads to ensure that current plans, timelines, expectations, and business needs are clearly communicated.