*Please include a cover letter. Applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered. *
Join us as we build the fastest growing partnership marketing platform in the world. We specialize in pairing consumer brands into co-sponsored sweepstakes and giveaways to grow their owned audiences, including email and SMS lists. Our mission is to help brands connect directly to new consumers, reducing 3rd party platform dependencies, and allowing consumer brands to grow with greater autonomy.
This role is focused on developing our operational tech platform, where we organize brands into partnership giveaways and campaigns that will fuel their growth.
This role will partner with engineering and business stakeholders to transform our current operations platform to the next level, building in greater scale to our campaign engine.
As a Product Manager at FindKeep.Love, you will be expected to conceive, design and prioritize product initiatives based on your expertise and understanding of our business needs and operational processes. In this role, you will have a direct impact on our ability to scale our operations.
Own product management of FindKeep.Love’s operations infrastructure with a primary focus on scaling our current operations platform for increased efficiency with greater output and speed.
- Partner with our engineering team, and business experts to architect simple solutions to complex business cases.
- Understand, evaluate, and manage models, taxonomies and capabilities across the operational process.
- Capture requests from various applications and business teams.
- Outline requirements/dependencies, normalize schemas and work with engineering teams to prioritize development efforts
- Coordinate with respective teams around capabilities needed for underlying platform infrastructure
- Socialize project timelines and roadmaps with stakeholders as needed and maintain accountability on deliverables
- Coordinate test materials and content from appropriate stakeholder teams to enable testing of developed capabilities
- 3+ years of experience within product management for operational software, taxonomies, or technical operations/development.
- Keen understanding of inspection and production/post-production workflows/tools used in the domain
- Strong understanding of relevant technologies including AWS, Python/Flask, HTML/CSS, MySQL, and REST APIs
- Experience with agile software development processes: discovery, design, engineering, soft launch
- Experience managing and working with engineering teams collectively
- Strong ability to dive into the unknown and create clarity amid chaos
- Sharp assessment skills with an ability to vet wants vs. needs
- Comfortable with running lean
- Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment