We’re Worldr and we’ve built the most advanced privacy-focused corporate communications platform in the world. By placing security and privacy at the centre of our product offering, we’re giving our clients that which is most important to them: security, ownership of, and control over, their own data; an increasing requirement in many industries these days, given the persistence of data leaks, the increase in data protection legislation, and the effects of the increase in remote working globally.
We’re really feeling the pull of the market as inbound interest and our waitlist grows on a weekly basis. Our current beta consists of blue chip banks, global law firms, management consultancies and other Fortune 500 companies.
We’re genuinely excited about delivering a category defining product to market and, in order to achieve these goals, we’re searching for an experienced product manager who will relish the opportunity and challenge of owning the product function of a high growth startup.
Having just closed $3m in funding from one of the leading deeptech funds in the world and notable super-angels, this is a great opportunity for you to join a well capitalised, yet scrappy startup team.
Things You’ll Do
- Work with our leadership team and other partners across the business to create and deliver a product strategy that aligns with our company goals.
- Collaborate with our internal stakeholders and existing customers to acquire deep market insights and use these to shape our products.
- Work hand-in-hand with our tech team to define, spec and manage the end-to-end delivery of key products and features.
- Run brainstorms sessions and do competitive analysis.
- Write and review 1-pagers/PRDs as well as giving design/UX feedback.
- Help ship the product by estimating timelines, setting deadlines and aligning the development team around this roadmap.
- Lead on quality assurance with the catching and reporting bugs.
- Communicate the project status to your team, external stakeholders, and to the company at large.
- Help our sales team to win deals by joining demos and showing a clear understanding of the problems facing our target customers and demonstrating how our products are used in an operational context to solve them.
- Use data to drive decision making as product usage grows.
Experience You Have
- You’ve taken a product from having its first few customers and scaled it to having dozens and then hundreds of evangelical users.
- You’ve built solid product strategies and executing it for target customers through a systematic framework while managing change
- You have a strong technical understanding of modern software development methodologies, user research, and wire-framing new products.
- You have a keen understanding of using typical project management softwares such as Jira, Figma, Notion, GitHub etc.
- Preferably you’ve previously been part of a team that has built products that serviced the Financial & FinTech sectors and/or had a privacy-centred approach, though this is not a prerequisite.
- Working with an innovative and rapidly growing startup team
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Equity share options
- Company pension