Health Service Journal (www.hsj.co.uk) is the award winning news and intelligence service for UK healthcare leaders. Following our recent sale to Wilmington plc we are undergoing the migration of several digital products to our new home, and taking this opportunity to upgrade our systems and infrastructure.
We are looking for a product assistant to join us for 6-8 weeks from May to July to help with the configuration, testing and launch of a new CMS, subscriber database and email marketing system for hsj.co.uk and HSJ Solutions; and to help keep everything else running as usual during this busy time.
Role and responsibilities
- Write test scripts and carry out UAT
- Capture and triage bugs
- Write and format page text using HTML
- Write documentation and user guides
Support our BAU activities on HSJ Intelligence, a Drupal based web-app:
- Writing and prioritising bugs
- Developing and writing user stories and requirements
- Managing releases
- Updating documentation
- Degree educated; excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience
- Experience in digital publishing and content management (knowledge of Abacus Webvision CMS and Drupal a huge plus but knowledge of any enterprise CMS will be helpful)
- Experience with creating test scripts for digital apps and executing these or simple business analysis