Pure360 are looking for a product owner to own the delivery of key features and projects on our leading Email & SMS marketing SAAS platform used by brands such as Innocent, Bupa, Tetley, Cosmopolitan, Rightmove, David Lloyd …
The Product Owner is part of the Product team and is responsible for identifying and prioritising changes to the platform through stakeholder and user feedback to ensure that the platform is competitive.
Working within an Agile framework we are looking for an individual with an attention to detail whose aims include delighting customers through features and experience.
As part of our growth plans we are growing the Product Development significantly and this role will take on key importance.
This role would suit an experienced product owner/manager or someone from a business analyst or technical background who is wanting to move into product management.
What you can expect:
- Working on an enterprise application with a start-up feel.
- Opportunity to implement cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic product team as we work towards becoming market leaders.
- Continuing investment in your learning and development, the team also regularly attend seminars and events.
Why join Pure360
- A company that values innovation and creativity.
- Abundance of career development as we expect to more than double in size over the next 3 years.
- Valued career progression as we review your personal development quarterly
- Constant opportunity for learning and development with weekly training sessions.
- Discounted gym membership and other local discounts
- Short hop from Brighton Station so great commuting options
- Paid for company parties and events to reward staff for their hard work
- Bi-weekly meetings on a Friday where you get the chance to grab a beer, have some snacks, share knowledge and give recognition to your colleagues for their expert support
- Social committee for additional events such as Go-karting, pub quiz and paint ball.
- Tax-efficient childcare scheme.
- Gathering requirements from customers and key stakeholders through user testing, feedback sessions, customer interviews and web analytics
- Converting requirements into user stories, use cases, user journeys and acceptance criteria.
- Owning the prioritisation of backlog items to deliver product value
- Ensuring that the development team fully understands items in the product backlog
- Maintaining, evaluating and updating user stories as product is delivered and feedback is gathered
- User acceptance testing of the completed product and tracking to defined requirements
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder of the product through regular communication
- Demoing product features and launches to customers and internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization to drive common vision
What we are looking for someone who has:
- A proven successful track record of working with internal and external customers to understand their needs and translate those needs into specific, actionable, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience of using a data driven approach to decision making
- A thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle, information architecture, and user experience
- Experience of working on web development or software projects in areas such as email, e-commerce, analytics, mobile, social media, online advertising or other digital marketing channels.
- Proactive ways of identifying problems and able to propose solutions and improvements.
- The willingness to take responsibility and own the success of key features or projects
- The ability juggle multiple projects at once, requiring excellent project and time management skills.
- Is Degree or degree level educated
- Is authorised to work in the UK
- Programming experience (any language)
- Degree in maths, computer science, statistics or other technical field
- Business analyst
- Experience with mix panel, kissmetrics and/or google analytics
- A/B testing experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience of lean methodology such as personas, story mapping, value proposition creation and Minimal Viable Products
- Passionate about user experience, design and product
- Able to do big-picture thinking while maintaining acute attention to detail.
- Great team working skills, we’ll be growing quickly and it’s important that our team are enthusiastic about what they do and happy to share their skills.
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Benefits: Subsidised Gym Membership, 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), stakeholder pension scheme and childcare vouchers, health care cash back scheme.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 9 – 6pm and Friday 9-5pm