Weshop are a growing social eCommerce business transforming how people buy products and discuss what they have bought.
Your role will be to join the product team as a technical business analyst, focused on understanding user needs and transforming them into deliverable stories for our talented developers.
We use Productboard and Pivotal Tracker to manage our backlogs, and write documentation in Confluence. Designs are kept in XD and Figma.
What you’ll do
- Writing user stories, acceptance criteria, design briefs and testing plans
- Supporting with managing the backlog of changes, and related planning activity
- Identifying and documenting efficiencies and effectiveness improvements
- Owning, producing and refining documents to support the information gathering process
- Processing and annotating user research to capture insights
- Documenting requirements, process flows, key operating procedures and key operating documents
Your skills and experience
- Experience with eCommerce and/or social networks
- Proactive, inquisitive attitude, with a growth mindset
- Excellent analytical, judgment and research skills, detail-orientated, diligent, and with a methodical approach
- Excellent capability to document relevant information in a clear, structured and comprehensive way
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall software delivery methodologies
Salary up to £50,000 per annum
25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
Flexible working – only a few fixed meeting times per week