We’re building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow’s technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it’s not just what we build that makes us different. It’s how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That’s why we’re one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we’re just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we’ll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Product Lead at Checkout.com
The Internal Finance Suite is a product which aims to provide actionable accounting and treasury insights to Checkout.com’s Finance team, supporting the calculation of our financial position by reducing the complexity, risk and time cost associated with their processes.
This exciting role puts you right in the centre of Checkout.com’s rapidly evolving landscape.
- 6+ years experience in Product Management, managing end-to-end product lifecycles from discovery to launch
- A strong advocate of people development, with proven experience in a coaching or mentorship
- Proven ability to work with and become a subject matter expert in a complex product
- Strong technical background
- Experience working in an Agile organisation
- Solid communicator with the ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders across a variety of internal functions
- Experience within the FinTech/broader financial services industry – preferably payments
- Flexible, adaptable and has a willingness to learn
- Fluent in English
What you’ll be doing
- Define the strategy, vision and roadmap for the Internal Finance Suite product
- Utilise prioritsation methodologies to effectively prioritise the roadmap and backlog
- Set outcome-based OKRs with the team
- Working closely with all levels of our Finance team, you will gain a deep understanding of their problems and needs to support product development
- Be the core advocate for the Internal Finance Suite team and product across the business
- Work with the team in all areas of people development
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don’t stop at ‘good’ here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We’re proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.