Redfin is looking for a talented Product Manager for our Buyer Engagement team. You’ll work toward driving repeat visits, increased registration, and deeper engagement by our home buying customers. You’ll build intuitive, empowering, and often exclusive features that make it easy for our users to find and select the perfect home to buy and inspire them to return to Redfin where they can accomplish far more with far less effort than they can anywhere else. Our ideal candidate has a keen intuition for what our customers most want, is comfortable working shoulder to shoulder with engineers one minute and execs the next, thrives on analytics, and digs deep on problems to find innovative solutions.
Who you are:
- User advocate: You walk in the customer’s shoes, advocate for their perspective, and make tough calls to optimize their customer experience.
- Analytical: You’ve got a mind for numbers and lean heavily on them to make decisions. Prior experience with specific tools is not required, but be prepared to dive in. Knowledge of A/B testing, SQL, and Google Analytics a plus.<span< li=””>
- Drive the business: Coordinate cross-functionally to improve processes, and work alongside execs and marketing partners to drive a product roadmap you define. Hit the ground sprinting and see projects through to the end; you’re not happy with 99% done.
- You freely communicate your ideas: Whiteboard and create wireframes and specs to get ideas generated, agreements hammered out, and products built.
- Simplicity-driven: Distill complexity down to its essence, but also give a full-bodied taste for those who crave the data.
- Cross-platform builder: You have experience with the spectrum spanning email, push, mobile and tablet apps, mobile web, and desktop web.
- Technical: We prefer a degree in a field related to Computer Science.
- The opportunity to make a lasting impact! Redfin is on a mission and wants you to help us change the world. We are improving the largest purchasing decision of a person’s life in every possible way.
- The chance to work with brilliant people. Redfin has assembled a team of the best engineers, real estate agents, operations engineers, and support staff in the country. You will be working with, and learning from, the best.
- A great environment to work in with an office in downtown Seattle, free food, hackathons, ample stockpiles of nerf darts, ‘nuff said.
- Competitive compensation package with salary, bonuses, stock options, and a complete benefits package.
- Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.