We are looking for an awesome Product Manager
The Product Manager’s main responsibilities will be defining the product vision, its strategy and the definition of functional requirements. This includes the development and improvement of the different products here at Parclick, including our web page and our mobile app. You will work closely with IT team to plan, deliver and assess development sprints. You will also meet with the business development teams to test and refine the product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize tasks for the development sprints
- Ensure that the roadmap and priorities are clear and transparent for all the teams in the company
- Constantly assess and evaluate product functions in order to improve and develop new features
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and with the proper quality
- Perform market analysis and competitor comparison
We are looking for an awesome Product Manager who has:
- 5+ years of digital project/product management experience
- Creative, flexible and innovative team player
- Strong knowledge of technology industry, e-commerce industry
- Must be a proactive self-starter and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent in problem solving and consultative selling
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience with generating reports and forecasting
- Experiencing in collecting, interpreting, and/or analyzing complex data information
A + requirements. Our ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Exercise good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Ability to understand and respond to a diverse population
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with e-commerce
- Familiar with scrum methodology, Google Analytics, Jira, Axure and Hotjar
Appreciated skills for us are
- Problem solving skills
- Results Oriented
- Team player
- Experience in high traffic sites
- Attention to detail
Keep on reading. This info is interesting for you.
You will be part of a high performing team, with lots of opportunities to learn and to teach.
You will be working with cutting edge technology.
You will be based in Madrid (Spain) office.You will have 25 days per year in terms of holidays.
We also think about your training and seminars, that’s why you will have up to five days per year for you to attend (these are to be added to your 25 days off per year)