At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product…we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world.
Our Core Values: Honest. Fun. Brave. Accountable.
As we continue to grow globally, the Product Manager will be responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: developing innovative features while we continue to revolutionize the industry. You will prioritize timelines while balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders as well as our users. Under your guidance, teams will be empowered to do great work.
- You will help set the vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Help to define business and product requirements that support TradeRev’s strategy
- Coordinate with engineering, product marketing, and other teams to successfully launch new features in accordance with national guidelines
- Work with key stakeholders to articulate the business cases supporting new products and features
- You are able to speak and understand technical terminology and work closely with our engineers
- Process, review and understand customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work closely with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way cars are being bought and sold
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years or more working as a software Product Manager
- You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and web)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely to varying audiences both internally and externally
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Detail oriented and able to look at a wide array of choices to identify what will create the most impact for our users
- Problem solving skills are a must. Identify opportunities to innovate and execute against them
Why Work with Us?
Our CEO and CTO work intimately with the team on all the apps, so your voice and work will be heard and recognized by the key decision-makers. You’ll be given the opportunity to own your projects and have the space to try new things.Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our team.
How We Support You:
With Great Skills comes Great Responsibilities. We understand that in order to attain and maintain amazing skills, it needs to be continually up to date, so we make sure you’re all covered when it comes to any professional development, conferences, and licenses. It’s on us.
Take a look at our other benefits here: work.traderev.com
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.