Numan operates at the intersection of D2C subscription commerce and telehealth. Over the last two years, we’ve built the leading European digital health brand focused on men; raised funding from top-tier investors; scaled the engineering, growth, and medical teams. We’ve laid the foundation to build a category-defining company in digital-first healthcare.
We now have plentiful opportunities, and increasing resources to build at scale. We’re looking for a senior product leader who can expand the scope of our ambition, and put the systems, teams, and culture in place to achieve it.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Company vision and product strategy – contribute to the strategy, and construct the product vision to deliver it, collaborating closely with the medical leadership team
- Roadmap prioritisation, communication, and delivery
- Product innovation – Open up new areas of growth and deliver leaps in the user experience, the market we operate in, and business model
- Team Leadership – Structure, grow and develop an empowered product organisation, and influence other areas of the business
- Product design – putting the customer first, direct the design and development of compelling user experiences that delight, and deliver commercial results
- Product insight, discovery, customer development, and product analytics.
Product portfolio management – P&L design and implementation
What we’re looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Strong systems thinking. You can quickly understand the market, how it’s changing, our current position in it, and the opportunities to grow. You can then translate that into a product vision, architecture, roadmap and initiate action at scale to deliver it.
- Proven track record of execution with tangible business results.
- You’ve built and owned P&Ls before and are commercially driven.
- You deeply understand the different tools around product management, know when to apply them and can coach others in their use.
- You can coach others and grow the next generation of product leaders in the organisation.
- Experience in growing successful product teams, creating processes to execute and influence the whole company.
- Communication skills that go all the way from inspiring teams internally, to communicating vision and direction to the board and investors.
- Instrumental role in a scaling startup, VC-funded environment is desired
- Knowledge of, and a strong interest in digital health is a plus
Energy and passion for what we’re building is a must.
If you’re excited about multi-dimensional challenges and building things that have a deep impact, we’d love to hear from you. This is a role directly reporting to the CEO, with real influence on the direction of the company, and the benefits and compensation are set to match the ideal candidate.