We are seeking a Group Product Manager to lead one of our teams on Payments – solving for end-to-end Small Business workflows, enabling them to deliver the “Uber moment” to their customers. You are our ideal candidate if you can define and evangelize long term worldwide strategy while still developing near-term features that delight users. In addition, your ability to develop people to do the best work of their lives, and foster an environment of innovation, will be critical to meet expectations in this role—it’s your job to create a team of product managers who consistently and systematically deliver awesome product experiences.
Your insight into customer needs combined with a natural curiosity, learning mindset and business acumen will be required to ensure that we build features and functionality that solve big Payments problems and drive significant customer and revenue growth. You will be part of the energized and committed SBG Payments Product organization, partnering closely with the rest of the Payments leadership team.
Success in this role requires the following:
- Inspiring all levels of the organization with your Payments product vision
- Identifying new opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices, driving innovation
- Quantifying the opportunities by continually assessing the needs of the customer, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats
- Creating and managing worldwide product roadmaps, prioritization, and constraints to ensure consistent execution of the product lifecycle process from concept to launch
- Defining the product and customer experience with high quality business requirements and user stories and manage scope of each product launch to deliver on time and on budget
- Leading and developing a team of Product Managers, setting a consolidated vision, and collaboration with excellence across all functions
- Helps teams move forward swiftly through rigor, speed and transparency in decision-making and removing roadblocks
- Ability to identify opportunities in the organization around you (process, people, etc) and drive change to improve
- A demonstrable track record of working across the payments ecosystem, spanning detailed work with acquiring platforms, gateways, payments switches, risk platforms, and settlement engines.
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly consumer products
- 8+ years experience as a product manager in a significant business, product or platform with responsibility for a set of product experiences
- Must be data and metrics driven with a “win together” mindset and track record of performance excellence, i.e. consistently delivering exceptional results, exceeding targets and objectives
- Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment in a Product Owner role
- Strong communication skills
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.