Who We Are Looking For
Clear Capital is seeking an experienced Product Manager, Analytics Products to oversee and develop its Real Estate Analytics product line. The successful candidate is a self-starter with proven ability to grow revenue of an external product line, manage a profitable product P&L, motivate and enable Sales teams, and translate end-user needs into technical requirements.
What you will work on
The Product Manager, Analytics Products is responsible for the growth and market success of the product line, including ClearAVM, HDI, Complexity Score, and ClearRank. You will partner closely with our Data Science and Engineering teams, as well as collaborate across the company with stakeholders in Sales, Customer Support, Product Marketing, Legal and Finance. You will report to the Director, Product Analytics.
Develop a deep understanding of customers and the industry to create a vision, strategy and roadmap for your product area
Develop, document, and test business cases for uses of the product that create a high rate of success
Work with Engineering, Project Management, User Experience, and Analytics teams to execute on a clear roadmap
Work across Sales, Marketing, and Customer teams to ensure your target audience is informed on how the product can help them
Achieve product revenue and margin objectives
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years product management or technical product owner experience with data or analytics-driven enterprise products
- Excellent project management, organizational and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong collaboration skills and leadership presence
- Experience working on product teams with competing priorities with aggressive timelines
- Experience managing product efforts through every stage of development
- Comfortable in front of customers and curious about their pain points
- Data analysis skills
- BS/BA degree. Major in Computer Science, Mathematics,
- Quantitative Economics, Data Science or equivalent, preferred
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.