We use experience, innovation, data science and technology to create the first end-to-end global travel insurance platform. From product design to emergency travel assistance, battleface redefines what it means to protect travelers worldwide.
At battleface, our focus is always on the customer’s journey, both literally and figuratively, and the crossroads of that journey lives in our portfolio of products. We leverage that portfolio to assess risk, provide emergency medical assistance, pay claims, and connect to travelers.
We’re looking for passionate problem-solvers to help shape the future of travel. This will include owning the solutions to business and customer problems that drive measurable results, conducting primary research to surface insights that inform our product strategy, and designing experiments to test assumptions and hypotheses. As one of our early Product hires at battleface, you’ll influence almost every aspect of our company by obsessing over adding value to our customers’ lives.
Titles define individual roles, but at battleface, it’s working off-CV and with the team that is essential for contributing to our rapid growth.
* Use qualitative and quantitative customer research methods to discover problems worth solving
* Keep tabs on the global travel insurance and services ecosystem
* Collaborate with Engineering, Product Design and other leaders throughout battleface to craft a data-informed series of bets that will create significant growth
* Define go-to-market plans for new launches in partnership with our Growth and Partnerships teams
* Craft narratives about your team’s solutions that are compelling and inspiring
* Perform ad hoc and routine analyses of product data to validate metrics drivers
* Lead weekly reviews of the team’s results and roadmap
* Work with our Director of Product to fold key insights into our broader product strategy
You are a quick learner who loves a new challenge, always interested exploring how the latest technology can help solve problems. The perfect candidate is someone who can anticipate future customer needs, wants to help us define what those needs are, and help us address them.
* You have at least 2 years of formal Product Management experience, and you can describe your Product Management wins with data.
* You think strategically, but you have a bias toward action.
* You’re an accomplished communicator and can tell a great story about why something matters.
* You lead through influence, welcome accountability, accept responsibility, and celebrate team wins.
* You may not know SQL, but you’re willing to learn.
* You’ve learned enough about dogmatic frameworks to avoid them.
* B2C startup experience
* Industry experience outside of travel insurance