At Kramp Hub, with a team of great professionals, we are continuously seeking simple solutions for very complex challenges in the B2B e-commerce world, within an industry that is becoming more important day by day – agriculture.
We are divided into teams working on different domains, deciding on the way they want to go about a challenge. We would like for our new colleague to be willing to teach and be taught – being very receptive to feedback and giving it back to your colleagues is very important to the team, so we can make sure we always stay on the edge of the ever changing tech environment.
At the moment we are looking for a Product Manager to join us and strengthen our team.
*NOTE*: Yes, we understand that the job change is always exciting, but also challenging in pandemic times. We know onboarding online is not everyone’s cup of tea, but we made the start quite smooth and will promise you a soft landing. We are going strong with online games, escape rooms, pub quizzes and if you have a suggestion for a cool one – drop us a line!
P.S. We are working remotely and when the pandemic is behind us we will be back at the office for a part of the week.
What you will be doing:
- You will have the ownership of the vision of a new B2C product we are working on and have a chance to shape and take the teams along on that journey
- Your background enables you to talk the same language with software development teams – you understand the data structures and flows, APIs, how systems are integrated and functioning
- You will be sharing this vision with the stakeholders and help them understand the product from all angles
- You will be in constant direct touch with the all the stakeholders and consumers of the product and make sure that we are all on the same page about the functional and technical requirements
- You will work with the teams on the future of the product, new features and functionality that we want to build
Background that describes you:
- You are very comfortable in an e-commerce environment (B2B is preferred)
- You have a strong commercial sense as well as the solid technical foundation that enables you to work closely with development teams (pre-sales commercial experience is a plus)
- You are equally skilled in explaining technical concepts to non-technical people
- You are enthusiastic about technology and can share this with different stakeholders
- You have the coaching and mentoring skills needed to work closely with the development teams
What we can offer:
- A financially stable startup
- A small agile team where every new colleague makes an immediate difference and impact
- A team that celebrates small successes and milestones
- International crowd with different backgrounds and knowledge to learn from
- Working with great experts in the development world
- You can choose your machine and we will make sure you have a comfortable home office
- Informal atmosphere and flexibility
- Constant learning – we don’t put a hard number on the learning budget but we find constant learning pretty important, so we will help you out with your initiatives to keep the learning curve steep