As part of the Delivery Hero network, talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Iraq and the United Arab Emirates.
talabat Product is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Product teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience – starting with an app download and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
As a Senior Product Manager in Growth, you will be building various incentive/promotional products that drive effective acquisitions, engagement and retention. You will work closely with marketing, engineering, design, data and other product teams to conceptualise and execute product strategies that drive sustainable growth via incentives.
What’s on your plate?
- Set the vision, product strategy and road map to drive growth and business impact.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of your products and initiatives.
- Run and analyse experiments to support your product decisions with data.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to optimise acquisition funnel and improve user on boarding, engagement and retention.
- Understand user needs and build delightful user experiences in collaboration with the design team.
- Align with marketing/business stakeholders and other product teams to drive meaningful outcomes and ensure cohesive user experience.
- Lead product execution and help your squad members thrive.
- Work closely with the engineering teams across products to build scalable and robust solutions.
- Continue to grow and develop your business knowledge by following the latest trends in the industry as well as emerging technologies, and inspire teams to innovate.
What did we order?
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management.
- You have a demonstrated record of successfully launching new products and experiences (preferably in the MENA region).
- You have demonstrated experience in improving consumer-facing products through various tools and techniques.
- You are an expert in deriving insights from data (qualitative and quantitative) to drive product decisions.
- You have solid experience in leading cross functional agile squads.
- You are obsessed with the user experience and have a track record of successful collaboration with designers.
- You are good at leading and influencing, and demonstrated product leadership in the past.
- You are great at communications and have experience presenting to senior management and building consensus.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to balance priorities and willing to take action, challenge the status quo and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Marketing or Economics (Ideal but not required).