The Senior Product Manager will support Bottle Rocket client’s in the discovery and development of products and services. This opportunity will focus on delivering customer-backed experiences that also align with key business objectives.
Remote opportunity available!
- Help our Clients drive towards a clear Product vision, strategy, and roadmap to exceed business objectives
- Partner with key client stakeholders to gain quick understanding of business objectives, technology systems, and budgets to provide optimal experience for end-users while driving bottom line success
- Promote customer driven mindset with a relentless focus on solving customer pain points and offering moments of delight
- Utilize market research, customer data and competitive analysis to gain deep customer empathy
- Partner with and motivate cross-functional and/or cross-business unit teams to understand the feasibility of delivering to market while managing interdependencies and trade-offs
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Product Management best practices and methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in translating strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Drive teams to prioritize, operate and think about client’s businesses differently to accelerate value
- Strong passion for all things Product!
- Highly motivated to work independently while assisting to advance the Product Management discipline within Bottle Rocket
- Experience in establishing a vision, roadmap, and measures of success
- Strong collaborator who can effectively communicate, present and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Delivered B2B and/or B2C products to market
- Ability to pull actionable insights from analytics
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5-7years of experience in digital product management and agile processes
- At least 5-7 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer-facing digital products
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of the best competitive advantages. Whether it’s diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers’ talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.