AAM is seeking a Product Owner to perform a key role in managing the product development of our enterprise software solutions. The role will report to the Head of Cinema Products and will work closely with senior management, product managers, key stakeholder and business owners and of course the Software Development team.
This role will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of our core products as well as supporting a transition to a cloud-based SAAS offering. This will be performed in close collaboration with the Head of Cinema Products to align with the product and commercial strategy, as well as the objectives of commercial, engineering and technical teams.
The applicant should have a background as a Scrum Product Owner with experience developing scalable, high quality and high-performance software products. You will have interacted directly with key decision-makers, assisted with business development initiatives, gathered requirements, and formulated strategies for the building of products that meet a genuine need.
This is a rare opportunity to perform a pivotal role within AAM. To be considered for this unique opportunity, you will need to demonstrate a strong background in software/web products.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring the development team has everything they need to deliver on the company’s strategic goals
- Capturing user requirements and working with the development team to turn them into clear, actionable user-stories
- Owning the prioritised product backlog
- Defining, monitoring and analysing KPIs and other metrics for live products and feeding lessons learned back into product development process
- Clearly communicating product plans, benefits and results to a wide range of audiences both internal and external
- Influencing up, down and sideways
Significant experience as a Product Owner in an Agile/Scrum environment
● Some enterprise/B2B software experience essential
● Deep understanding of cloud-hosted environments and SAAS platform product offerings
● High level technical understanding of modern software architecture
● Strong business acumen and excellent levels of numeracy
● Proficient at generating high quality documentation including user stories, use cases, flow diagrams and wire-frames.
● Passionate about great design and user experience
● Independent, able to work efficiently with little supervision and with a high degree of self-motivation
● Proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and appropriately managing expectations
● Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding
● Able to balance a large workload and prioritise effectively
● A strong self-organiser with high attention to detail
● Willing to travel
- Knowledge of Digital Cinema market and technologies
- Foreign Languages, in particular Spanish or Mandarin
- Knowledge of the Jobs-to-be-done framework