TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a platform rooted in creativity and has played a critical role in enabling positive creative expression within our global community of creators. Through our creator monetization programs, TikTok is helping reward the care and dedication creators put into creatively connecting with an audience that’s inspired by their ideas.
We are looking for an innovative Product Marketing Manager to help build the future of creation tools and creator monetization on TikTok. You’ll be responsible for advising product teams on European creator needs, identifying gaps in our product suite, and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring your go-to-market plans for creation tools and monetization to life. Ultimately, you’ll be an integral part of the team working to ensure creators can use TikTok to express themselves, connect with their audiences, and turn their creativity into a career.
You will lead with data and their deep understanding of consumer insights to build product marketing strategies, messaging, and positioning for creator-facing launches. You are passionate about the creator and media ecosystem, have a keen interest in ever-changing market dynamics & the competitive landscape, and have a history of driving consumer feature awareness, sentiment, and ultimately product adoption. In this role, you’ll work closely with our international product, operations, marketing, partnerships, and PR teams.
What You’ll Do
- Build and execute go-to-market plans for creation tools and creator monetization, developing messaging pillars and positioning, measurement frameworks, and collaborating across functions to test, announce, and launch products.
- Partner with Product Management, Strategy, and Partnerships teams to define the strategy and roadmap for upcoming creation tools & creator monetization products & programs
- Surface & synthesize qualitative & quantitative insights that influence product direction through collaborations with User Research and Experience teams.
- Help build and establish the Product Marketing function within the European and global organizations
- Establish, refine & scale our existing creation tools and creator monetization products with creators and users by partnering with marketing teams to drive ongoing adoption and awareness
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of relevant consumer marketing experience in tech, ideally with a product marketing focus
- You have experience and are comfortable working in an experimental and extremely fast-paced environment within a complex, matrixed organization
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about the digital creator ecosystem; bonus points if you’re a creator yourself and/or have experience working first-hand with creators & influencers.
- You are noted for your high attention to detail and have a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You thrive in ambiguity and are not afraid to tackle complex questions and seek answers in a strategic way
- You have international experience and knowledge of diverse social and business landscapes; bonus points if you can speak and write fluently in German, Spanish, or Italian.