As part of the Delivery Hero Network, talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Iraq and United Arab Emirates.
talabat Product is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Product teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience – starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team and reinvent order tracking and post order experience. If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Dubai!
What’s on your plate?
- You’ll be a Product Manager in the biggest online food ordering company in the Middle East, directly owning talabat’s customer deflection strategy and mechanisms as well as order tracking across web & mobile apps with a mission to offer the most seamless, transparent & lovable post order experience.
- Define the vision of the Post-Order Experience for talabat and get buy in from stakeholders – global and regional
- Build, grow and lead a team of product managers
- Set the strategy & different operating frameworks for your product area, influence innovation across the domain and keep identifying opportunities for simplicity and scalability.
- Owner of all micro and macro level optimisations in your product areas, continuously running experiments to help isolate the impact of new product developments, learn and shape your squad direction on both web and mobile apps.
- Own your teams OKRs & road-map, deciding on how to best achieve your objectives.
- Own the product discovery phase of your product area, conducting internal & external research and doing due diligence to identify new opportunities and/or pains to address.
- Define, explain and iterate a product vision that is compelling to your users, team and stakeholders
Act as the SCRUM product owner for a specific product squad.
- Work closely with engineers, product designers, & analysts to incrementally deliver the desired outcome.
- Work and communicate closely with business stakeholders and non-technical teams to align their ideas and priorities with your strategy and road map.
- Oversee product squad performance, generate reports and present product performance analysis.
- Help everyone see the bigger picture & solving holistic problems.
- Guide, lead and inspire the assigned team to maximise their outcome and ensure alignment.
- Ensure product artifices compliance with talabat Agile Artefacts Documentation.
- Play an active role in talabat product management community sharing your learning and celebrating progress made by other members and teams.
What did we order?
- A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is ideal but not required.
- 5-7 years of working experience in transactional based – B2C products.
- Experienced in working in on-demand delivery products is strongly desired.
- Experienced in SCRUM and the role of the product owner within a highly product driven environment.
- Experienced in hypothesis testing techniques such as AB testing, multi-variant testing and smoke testing on web and mobile apps using tools such as optimizely, VWO, apptimize .. etc.
- Experienced in web & mobile analytics using Google Analytics.
- Define and analyse metrics that help understand the effect of product initiatives.
- Experienced in user research and user centric product development.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Drive product development with a team of talented engineers and designers.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Exceptional organisational and analytical skills.