At Blueground, we are guided by a vision to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. By offering fully-furnished apartments that are move-in ready in the world’s most vibrant neighborhoods, we provide our guests with the opportunity to simply #ShowUpStartLiving. Behind the scenes, we strive for a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013. We are now hosting guests in more than 3,500 homes in 14 cities. We have raised $100m+ in funding to date and that’s just the beginning. But enough of the numbers.
What drives our success is how each of our team members exemplifies our core values. To our team, Time is everything, and we cherish it greatly. For us, Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our clients and colleagues and never lose sight of the human element, which goes hand-in-hand with Transparency which we believe makes our day-to-day easier.
We are a tech-enabled company currently making substantial investments in our technology products to enable our next stage of high growth. As a Software Product Manager, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of all initiatives concerning our Channel Management System (PCM). We display our apartments in a variety of different channels globally to ensure maximum visibility. The Product Manager has the crucial role of overviewing performance of all channels, analyzing and understanding data coming from different actions and translating them into decisions for integrations and strategic promotional changes, while providing valuable insights for the market condition and competitors as well.
What you will focus on:
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements
- Uncover intelligent ways to automate manual processes that can save time and money from the marketing team
- Create dashboards and reports to assess the performance and impact of marketing spent decisions
- Build alignment across product teams, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, etc. and Leadership/Executive team
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Lead 3rd party integrations with marketing platforms on all Blueground markets
- Research marketplaces / listing sites & create algorithms to optimize revenue / visibility
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Solid technical background with an understanding of API integrations is considered a plus.
- Agile connoisseur
- Methodical & organised
- Able to multitask and respond to different projects
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
What to expect:
- To work in agile, cross-functional, DevOps enabled teams
- A simplified squad mode
- Problem solve on different projects at the same time
- A team that continually raises its standards of work
- A rapidly growing company with top talented people
- Trust and autonomy
- To experiment, learn and have fun
- Cool colleagues 🙂
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Flexible paid time off
- Group Health Insurance program
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.