We’re looking to hire a Product Manager to help us plan, create and manage the next generation of our conversational commerce platform.
Blueprint is an eCommerce SMS and WhatsApp platform for consumer brands to drive retention and revenue online. Blueprint is a venture-backed start-up now scaling its customer base across the UK and US after launching in beta in January 2021.
We’re looking for an ambitious Product Manager to join our tight-knit development team as we execute our long-term product strategy. You will work directly with our Co-founder / Head of Product translating the strategy, vision, and roadmap into actionable steps. You’ll be talking with Blueprint’s customers to understand their needs and define these into user stories used to plan sprints alongside the CTO and development team.
* Defining requirements and writing user stories using information gathered from merchants to inform the product roadmap.
* Manage and maintain a development ready backlog for their product lines.
* Help manage internal expectations for new products by providing detailed release plans for new features to sales and marketing.
* Manage sprints in collaboration with tech leads / CTO.
* Unblock your team members by helping everyone with the resources they need and ensuring each team member is clear on their priorities.
* 1 to 3+ years of experience working with product teams defining requirements and writing user stories.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills.
A highly collaborative approach to team management.
* Experience with Trello / JIRA / Productboard or similar product management tools.
* Wireframing experience beneficial but not a requirement.
* Experience working in a fast moving startup environment desirable but not essential.
🏠 We’re remote-first with a London HQ.
💻 Flexible work hours (we’re results focused).
💰 Salary of £45,000 – £70,000 p.a based on experience.
As a business, we value honesty, communication, and an open mind to challenge outdated views of eCommerce. We’re fearless, operate with immense speed, and are looking for someone who will thrive in that environment.