Here at LoyaltyLion we want to make relationships the foundation of commerce.
We’re shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to 70 in the last three years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 7,000 today!
We are seeking a commercially astute and visionary Product Director to join us in London to own, optimise and evolve our loyalty platform. In this role you will report to our CEO to grow, coach and manage the product team whilst working closely with the senior leadership team and customer base.
We will look to you to take our product organisation to new heights as we triple the size of the development team in 2021 and scale to 50 engineers in 2022. We’re seeking a delivery-focused operator who can build a high performing team that rapidly executes the product vision.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Translate the company long-term goals into the product strategy and roadmap
- Own and be accountable for the product strategy and roadmap – conceptualisation, prioritisation, definition, feature launch and post launch iterations
- Decide the product team structure and hiring roadmap
- Hire, onboard, lead, coach and develop the team of product managers of various levels
- Build an exceptional, high performing, and happy team that is focused on the commercial and customer outcomes
- Communicate product progress to the company and our customer base
- Develop a deep understand of our market to ensure the product remains a company differentiator, and enables us to capture market opportunities
What we offer:
- Product purpose and impact – your product will directly help thousands of ecommerce merchants succeed in a world dominated by Amazon
- Ability to make your mark – you’ll build the product team from the ground up. Ten years from now you can look back and say ‘I built that’
- High performing existing team – LoyaltyLion is in the top 10% of companies our size in the world and recently featured in the Deloitte Top 50. We have achieved this with very little investment which proves the talent of our existing team. We will challenge you to be your best and have fun doing it!
- Proven product with massive growth potential – LoyaltyLion is trusted by over 7,000 businesses worldwide and grows at 100% a year, showing a huge market potential
- Ownership and autonomy – you will be given the freedom to excel in your job. We don’t have the time to micro-manage. We will look to you as the expert and give you the resources you need to succeed.
You already have experience hiring, leading and coaching a product management team
- You enjoy working with ambiguity where you get to find the opportunities and define the solutions
- You are data-driven in your approach to product prioritisation, design, and iteration
- You have worked in high growth, fast-paced organisations with tight deadlines
- You communicate with ease at board level, to the wider company, and direct to customers
- You’re focused on execution and understand when a pragmatic approach is needed
- You might not have a developer background, but can work with the engineering team to find solutions to product requirements
- You have proven yourself as a strategic thinker, and can justify product roadmap decisions based on your commercial understanding and market knowledge
- You have a growth mindset – LoyaltyLion grows at over 100% a year so everyone here needs to continually improve to drive innovation (we will give you a training budget and time)
Throughout COVID-19 we are working remotely for the time being, although our regular office is located in Farringdon. We’re committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to; onboard smoothly, integrate with teams and feel a part of the team.
In addition to this we offer:
- Be part of the the first 75 employees that drive the future growth
- Join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
- Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out and events (virtual for now)
- Home office budget
- Cycle scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Private medical insurance
- WeWork All access and access to an office space throughout COVID
We’re constantly reviewing our perks and benefits and are currently looking to introduce a new set of benefits for the ‘new way of working’ for the time being.
We are offering a competitive package for this position.