We are searching for an experienced Technical Product Director to join us in an exciting project. We are building the Cardano blockchain platform, an economic and financial operating system that will enable billions of users worldwide to become part of the global economy and generate wealth. We are looking for people who will help us to execute this vision by creating products and solutions.
Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about product management methodology and the product management lifecycle. They will have excellent communication skills and be experienced in writing technical documents and business presentations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build a vision and roadmap for smart contract products
- Establish and maintain roadmaps for products based on market research in collaboration with internal and external groups and stakeholders
- Work with customers and partners to ensure that their needs are addressed in the roadmap and that they are kept apprised of new releases and updates
- Understand and champion a great user experience
- Work with prospects to define new products and quantify opportunities
- Work with other product managers on roadmap integration
- Develop complex and effective strategies to introduce differentiated product offerings to complex markets.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Product management certification is a plus (eg, CPM or AIPMM)
- Experience as a product manager or associate product manager
- At least one year of business experience on blockchain or cryptocurrency technology
- Experience working in an Agile environment and leading highly technical engineering teams.
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an EU timezone.
Remote work – ability to work anywhere
New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
Udemy for Business
Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
Health Savings Account
Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service