The Atala team at IO Global is developing Prism, a digital identity and verifiable credentials product. We are building a platform with a solid technical foundation that can be tailored to the needs of many business domains. The team is currently developing and delivering its product to the Georgian and Ethiopian governments. In this context, you will join a fast-paced environment where challenges lie in handling growing business and commercial needs.
We are redefining and standardizing the concept of digital identity by building on the capabilities of the Cardano blockchain, and many other technologies. To further our goals and answer the growing business demand for our products, we need to scale up and structure our team appropriately.
In Atala we own the solution end-to-end, designing and implementing protocols, services, and applications. In this context you will join as Atala’s Platform Product Manager. Your responsibility will be to orchestrate the components of Prism and the software development kit into a compelling product offering.
- Define the strategy and vision for the Atala Prism decentralized identity platform
- Work with web standards bodies such as the Decentralized Identity Foundation and the W3C, to develop identity-related components and drive standards compliance
- Bring deep knowledge of decentralized identity platforms such as Hyperledger Indy and uPort
- Lead cross-functional teams in close partnership with engineering and design. Own deliverables and prioritize clearly. Keep releases focused, on track and high quality
- Identify and analyze product requirements to develop specifications
- Work closely with internal and external integration teams
- Drive take-up of Prism products
- Ensure customers are satisfied by delivering a quality experience
- Develop market models and competitor benchmarks. Outline clear strategy to become a leading platform in the industry
- Lead technical workshops and hackathons.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
10 years’ experience or more of product management
- Familiarity with agile practices (scrum, kanban)
- Project management qualification would be a plus
- Able to read code, build prototypes and drive design decisions with engineering teams
- Strong understanding of web and mobile developer workflows and tools
- Experience in rolling out SaaS-based solutions.
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally looking for someone in a European time zone.
Remote work – ability to work anywhere
New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
Udemy for Business
Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
Health Savings Account
Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service