3YOURMIND is a German-US-based company with offices in Berlin, Paris, and Detroit. 3YOURMIND provides software to manage and optimize production workflows in Enterprise Companies and enable Agile Manufacturing.
We work with 40+ employees across all offices and we are looking for self-driven and creative people who want to join a company that is all about delivering customer-focused innovative products and values a healthy team-spirited work environment.
We are looking for self-driven and creative people who want to join a company that is all about delivering customer-focused innovative products and values a healthy team-spirited work environment.
About the position
We empower our product teams to solve hard customer and business problems in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Cross-functional product teams are responsible for different parts in the user journey.
We staff our product teams with the skills necessary to come up with effective solutions that are valuable (our customers choose to buy or use), viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business), usable (the user can figure out how to use) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement).
While the product designer is accountable for ensuring the solution is usable, and the engineers are accountable for ensuring the solution is feasible, as the (Senior) Product Manager you will be accountable for ensuring the solution is both valuable and viable.
You will plan and validate product improvements for the additive manufacturing departments of large OEMs, suppliers, and 3D printing services worldwide. You are the one that knows if everyone in the room is aligned and who loves to communicate with the outside world. You go beyond what you think was possible and strive to build not only powerful products but more importantly the right products to solve business challenges.
As a product manager, you must contribute to the team a solid knowledge of the various constraints of the business. At the same time providing a deep knowledge about our customers, and how our customers engage with our products. Finally, you keep an eye on industry trends and the competitive landscape.
As a product manager you understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the product team contributing their passion and their ideas. Therefore, you must collaborate closely with product designers and engineers to discover effective solutions and then work together to deliver those solutions to market.
While we empower our product teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable for the results. As a product manager, you are not afraid of signing up for results, even when this means you have to work through others to achieve the necessary results.
You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
What You Should Bring to the Table
– Understanding techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
– 2 years working on technology-powered products as a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
– Ideally a thorough understanding of manufacturing/industrial digital workflows, inventory systems or/and B2B SAAS product development
– Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
– Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to layout your argument in a well-structured & data-informed narrative.
– Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
– Fluent in English and ability to explain things precisely with simple words
Why You’ll Love Working at 3YOURMIND
– You’ll be working in a unique industrial field at the front line of innovation and progress in 3D printing
– You’ll have autonomy to make decisions as well as maintain overall responsibility and decision power from day one
– We work in an informal environment with flexible hours
– We have an amazing office in the heart of Berlin with a start-up atmosphere, passionate multi-cultural team, fruits, drinks and a chill room
– We care about personal growth and invest in the development of our employees