Intro: Looking to join a nimble and mighty team of Salesforce professionals in one of the fastest growing B2B travel solutions provider in the world?
We are looking for a motivated Senior Product Manager to join our team and lead our efforts to get our CRM platform to the next level!
WHO YOU (CANDIDATE) ARE:
- 7+ years of Product Management experience, with proven track of product/feature implementation from inception to adoption. Direct experience on Salesforce Sales Cloud is required.
- Driven by curiosity. You want to go deep into defining problems and challenge the status quo in order to deliver the best solution to your customers.
- You are able to ramp up independently and quickly in a matrix organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can explain complex problems clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to work in a complex and changing environment across several time zones. You are a person energized by maintaining focus on key business goals and ability to deliver on a plan with constrained resources.
- Familiarity with Customer 360, Next best action and Salesforce Einstein are considered a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO/ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for our CRM platform through a deep understanding of our customer needs across our Regions and Line of Business
- Act as the product owner in a fast-paced agile team, maintain and prioritize the backlog for your products in collaboration with your development team. Build structure wherever you see the need.
- Present product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to your stakeholders (sales, finance, integration teams, customer service, legal, etc.).
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team and lead all aspects of the product lifecycle. Drive change management, minimizing operational impact where required.
- Work closely with product marketing on positioning, messaging, product launches and go-to-market strategies.
WHY JOIN US:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a desire to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, VRBO®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.