CorLife is a start-up based in London who are helping people achieve sustainable changes in their health, nutrition, and wellbeing.
Founded by two senior medical doctors and a PhD in Epigenetics, the company has developed a wellbeing programme over 20 years designed to help the employees of corporates big and small to achieve amazing health outcomes. This programme uses data from Garmin smart devices, blood results and data entered by employees themselves.
The goal of the Product Team is to help codify this model in the form of a mobile application for the employees and other supporting platforms for clinicians and CorLife staff who run our programmes. T
We recently won ‘Most Successful Reinvention’ in Management Today’s Business Awards 2021 for the work we have done to codify the CorLife programme.
We are looking for a Product Manager to work with our technical team and our existing Product Manager to help build and drive engagement with the CorLife platform.
- Exposure to building compelling user experiences on both iOS / Android and web.
- The ability to write User Stories and supporting BDD
- Understand the importance of experimentation and metrics to measure success
- Strong agile experience ideally Kanban
- Assist in the definition of product strategy, backlog & roadmap
- Any experience of user testing and interviewing
- Experience using Google Analytics, Firebase, BigQuery or similar analytics platforms.
- Minimum 2 years Product Manager / Owner experience
We are looking for the following:
- Passionate about our business and their work
- Driven to achieve the best they can
- People-oriented, keen to work with others in a smart, fun and collaborative way.
- Open-minded looking for good outcomes when there are differences of opinion
- Autonomous, they don’t wait until they get told what to do and understand the decisions, they can make themselves.
- Proud of the product they build.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Gym contribution
- Cool wellbeing oriented co-working space with unlimited Nespresso coffee
The Product Team are friendly and we have a lot of fun despite the pandemic with virtual quizzes, group games, Nandos Thursday and a Friday team check-in.
The company ethos is based on the performance and wellbeing of employees, we do what we say!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and will be required to come to our offices a few times a week.
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org