WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviours and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to play a lead role in delivering a high-profile Pharmaceutical website/hub for a global healthcare client. RAPP Well is engaged in an exciting and significant digital transformation program for this client, rapidly increasing their global digital footprint, to a digital ecosystem that encompasses all business units, therapy areas and brands, across 15+ key EMEA markets. This website is the key element of the overall digital transformation program, a Professional Hub providing both medical education and promotional content
As the Product Manager you’ll play a pivotal role, partnering with the client’s Product Owner to ensure all business unit requirements are reflected in the Hub. You’ll operate as the vital link between the client, UX, strategy, content and technical delivery. You’ll have excellent client facing skills and be both detail-driven and able to keep sight of the bigger picture. You’ll be able to pull in the support of specialists across the business, including technical project management, analytics, digital strategists, designers and SEO specialists where required. Previous experience within a heavily regulated environment would be hugely advantageous due to the nature of the EMEA Pharmaceutical industry.
- Work closely with the client Product Owner and the RAPP Business Unit Account Directors to understand, plan and implement new requirements in the development of the Hub
- Direct the UX and design capabilities to deliver upon these requirements
- Draw in support from strategy/content strategy as required
- Write clear briefs for the technical team, understanding and factoring dependencies across different teams – including UX, design, analytics/activation, marketing technology
- Assume the role of Hub expert – understanding the ecosystem in detail and explaining its intricacies to internal and external stakeholders including clients and partner agencies
- Manage, maintain and communicate key documentation
- Input into and improve working processes as needed
- Proactively horizon scan and ensure the Hub is successful as the flagship product of this digital transformation program
- Ensure the Hub meets with medical compliance standards across EMEA
- Win the confidence of the client in all areas regarding the planning, development and delivery of the hub
- A passion to succeed and a curiosity to approach work with a sense of adventure and imagination
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work within a fast-paced environment with accuracy
- Personable with ability to manage multiple stakeholders and build strong professional relationships
- Enthusiasm for developing strategies and able to contribute to planning/testing discussions
- Website product management/operations experience
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams
- Great analytical skills and detail orientation
- Up to date knowledge of Internet technology and experience in management of UX Design
- Experience in project management
- Evidence of client focus, with experience of working closely with clients to gain insight and to integrate feedback into strategy and designs
- Collaborative, project management approach and the ability to present information to large groups
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer and an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements and needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. There’s no obligation but we welcome conversations and will adapt our processes and roles wherever possible.