As the first Product Marketing Manager at HOLOPLOT, you will grow our business by developing a deep understanding of our audiences’ needs and crafting clear positioning and messaging that accelerate adoption of our technology and products. By applying our unique product story and value proposition, you will help amplify core use cases and be a driving force for establishing HOLOPLOT’s new sound system as the technologically most advanced and leading solution in the pro-audio industry. This is a challenging opportunity to become part of a pioneering company that is about to revolutionize the world of audio.
- be responsible for marketing our products, especially taking the lead for our new Matrix Array sound system aimed at high-performance applications.
- work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success to successfully bring new products, software-based features and services to market.
- drive marketing programs that consistently generate new, high value leads for our company.
- measure the success of these marketing programs, and take action accordingly.
- translate complex product descriptions and technical concepts into effective product communications.
- create ideas and content for effective product promotion based on market and application trends, sales potential and competitive analysis.
- develop clear product positioning and messaging for our overall value proposition, key features, audiences and use cases, and apply it to assets and activities across marketing channels.
- represent the voice of the customer demonstrating a broad and deep understanding of the needs of our target groups and the competitive landscape.
- develop sales tools for the field sales force.
- push forward the development and delivery of market education materials in coordination with the Sales, Product Development and Customer Success teams.
- support our partners in the different markets.
- deliver results in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Strong passion for audio technology
- Experience in audio engineering, live sound mixing, sound production or comparable, giving you a great understanding of the pro-audio industry, common workflows and technologies..
- Good knowledge of the major industry trends, especially 3D audio / immersive sound technologies
- Experience working in key industry segments such as live entertainment, experiential installations, auditoria or houses of worship
- Experience in a (product) marketing role, ideally for hardware and software products in the audio sector
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messaging
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
Should / could have:
- Strategic understanding coupled with excellent operational skills and a structured approach.
- Experience of educating a target market
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Strong customer orientation
- Experience in analyzing global target group needs and trends
- You live in Berlin or are willing to move to Berlin
- Decisiveness and the ability to take risks
- Strong character and a lot of passion and knowledge in Marketing
- Curiosity, creativity and team spirit, you enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- A highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech and sound enthusiasts in a specific global market, with high media and customer attention
- The opportunity to work on one of the most disruptive hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- A challenging environment and a path to grow personally and professionally
- A competitive salary
- A generous 30 days of annual leave, flexible working hours and home-office policy
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development and relocation budget to Berlin
Sounds good? Apply now at and let’s shape the future of sound!
We are a pro audio company from Berlin, Germany. Since early 2011, we have been working on radically transforming audio technology, by re-thinking the underlying physics of sound reproduction. We wondered: What if sound could truly be controlled the way we can control light? What if we could create soundscapes that feel more real than reality? What if every seat in a venue could be made the best seat?
Our solution is science-based, software-driven, and hardware-enabled: the HOLOPLOT Matrix Array. The sound system for a new era, a powerful tool that brings previously inaccessible capabilities to the world of audio.
We believe when people experience better sound, they will enjoy more meaningful moments and create richer memories, leading to more fulfilling lives. At HOLOPLOT, it is our mission to redefine what is possible – enabling unparalleled and breathtaking experiences. A revolution in sound. Be part of it.