Media iQ is an analytics technology company unlocking business insights to help drive business growth. At Media iQ we have a clear vision for our clients – to inspire through insights. We are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling to convert into insight and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Would you like to join a company in which from the first day you will shape the future of all internal and external facing products by creating an ecosystem of micro-services? Are you excited by a technical challenge which can be solved only by delivering best in class machine learning services, data ingestion processes, millisecond response time logic and petabyte scale warehousing? If the answer is yes, please read on.
This is an extremely early stage role, which will help shape the DNA of our future products, you will be joining to lead an internal revision by building all the underlying capabilities a successful and growing ad tech business needs to build both user focused applications and best in class data transformation.
* Work with the Product Director to establish a shared vision across the product, tech and R&D teams
* Lead the ideation, technical development, launch and continued adoption of systems you build
* Develop the product strategy, go-to-market, positioning and messaging with the Product Marketing team
* Build consensus on the priorities of product execution to deliver on the vision
* Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, data scientists and designers
* Engage and work closely with the Engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods, a reasonable execution schedule and foster accountability
* Take a user-centric view to understand customer needs and gather requirements, be they internal or external
* Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
* Love your metrics! Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of the product and all dependants
We are looking to fill a variety of positions at various levels, so please apply if you feel you want a big challenge, minimum requirements are:
* Some statistical knowledge or passion, this can be some basic SQL, R, Python skills or just a love for figuring out problems
* Previous work with technical teams, you need to be able to stand your ground with a team of smart engineers
* A passion for technology, if you do not read tech blogs on your way home from work you may struggle
* Understanding of customers and their needs
* A love for hacking, have you at least personally built a silly static website? If not you need not apply!