Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, fully distributed by design. We’re on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solves problems from the inside out.
Our services range from new product development, pure R&D, legacy modernization, pricing strategy, revenue generation, process optimization, and organizational culture and transformation design.
Large corporations come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership.
We’re looking for a smart, driven and talented Senior Product Manager, located across the UK or Western Europe, to join the Theorem global team. This is a remote role with the expectation of some travel to London, once it is safe to do so.
In this role, you need to understand the business opportunities, competitors, customer pain points and technical details about each product. The product manager is also a guide. Clients look to you to chart out the approach that will help them achieve results within their time and budget.
- Own and lead a squad of 1-2 designers and 2-3 engineers, working directly with customers to build complex custom software applications
- Guide strategy by collecting research, running project kickoffs, and defining business goals
- Consult to internal and external stakeholders by guiding clients and project teams through the right steps to get a world-class product
- Speak to the overall product design by converting ideas and goals into wireframes with a UX/UI designer, often developing the first set of sketches yourself or collaboratively. At times you may even make changes to wires yourself
- Partner with engineering to oversee the delivery of each project milestone by managing/collaborating with the project team
- At least 4 years of software product management experience.
- Experience using agile development methodologies with globally-distributed teams and the ability to keep up with a fast-paced and global company.
- You can give examples of products you managed and brought to market
- You have lived the end to end software product lifecycle
- Experience establishing priority of backlog stories
- Demonstrated, proven consulting experience where you learned and understood a client’s business domain previously unfamiliar to you. The enterprise environment is a plus.
- Experience using Figma, Miro, Sketch, and other modern collaborative design tools
- Strong previous experience in a technical environment is a must
- Remote ready. Previous experience managing and collaborating on highly distributed teams is required. Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote
- Team Retreat – Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
- Healthy Body, Happy Mind – Happy Team! We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
- Healthcare & Finance – For US & UK-based full-time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
At Theorem, we believe that creating an environment where great people can flourish is the best strategy for our business and the best way to solve our client’s problems and deliver the greatest value. Read more about the culture at Theorem.