Papershift is a fast-growing company with an international team of currently more than 60 highly motivated, diverse people. We provide business cloud software in the area of workforce management to empower our customers to better organize their staff in terms of shift planning, tracking of working hours or managing absences. Our vision is to make resource management as easy and efficient as possible.
The challenge is to provide a feature-rich, user-friendly interface for web, iOS and Android. For our product team we are currently looking for a permanent, full-time (40h/week) Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f/d).
Team: You have a clear and positive way to communicate with all product owners, designers and developers. You like to share knowledge with everyone in your team.
Design: You will further develop our design systems and style guides for all platforms and take ownership over design related tasks throughout all product teams.
Technology: You love technology, you are curious and have a passion for learning and understanding new things quickly.
What are we looking for in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design for enterprise web applications
- Good understanding of good UI & UX
- Knowledge in all relevant design topics like user research, information architecture, prototyping, wireframing, interface design, design system creation
- Proper design handoffs for engineers are no burden for you
- Knowledge in design system implementation and best practices
- Knowledge in design thinking and human centered design
- Strong business and system acumen
- Good understanding of project and application life cycles
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- You are confident in using Figma
- Excellent communicational skills in both, English and German
What is special about working at Papershift? We are committed to core values we live every day. We are proactive and transparent. We love feedback and want to evolve. We are authentic, dynamic and like simplicity.
We are one team.
We offer a working environment with flat hierarchies and work with quarterly OKRs (objective key results) in which everybody is part of the decision making process. Our warm and welcoming office provides quiet rooms, standing desks and an area with enough space for having lunch together.
Get in touch with us, we’d love to get to know you!