We’re looking for a Product Manager with experience in delivering user-centric products. You’ve helped shaping important features and want to keep delivering more value to users. Maybe you built innovative B2B products from scratch, either in small startups or in bigger organisations, and you know how crucial it is for you and your team to receive customer feedback to continuously improve your product.
You have strong experience collaborating with a cross-functional team. You will be closely working with a talented Engineering Lead and an amazing Product Designer. The three of you will be responsible for figuring out the proper way to solve the true problem customers have (and you know that’s not always what users think they need).
You are a strong communicator, both an engaging story teller and able to get your stakeholders excited. No matter if you are talking with commercial partners or with all Capdesk employees, you always know where your product is going and you are able to describe your vision and the strategy to get there.
You will help us find product-market fit for the most innovative areas of our product, spanning from new markets to completely new products and features. By working on those key strategic areas, you will help shape the future of Capdesk as a whole, acquiring new customer segments and unlocking the power of equity across Europe.
How we work today:
- We use OKRs to define our quarterly team goals and we work in 1-week iterations for ensuring we achieve them
- We work with dual-track agile: we combine discovery and delivery tracks to release customer-centric software
- We use Figma for creating designs and Whimsical for brainstorming and ideation
- We use JIRA for tasks and Productboard for managing feature requests
What we can offer you:
- A team of amazing people from all over the world, with different cultures, experiences and knowledge
- Transparent equity ownership. We practise what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- Your very own company credit card (Pleo), so no more expenses hassle. We trust you!
- 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Very flexible working – so long as you get the work done, you can do it on your own terms
- Quarterly company events (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials)
- A front-row seat on a unicorn ride
Capdesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.