We’re Residently. An early stage, rapidly scaling start-up on a mission to empower renters to thrive in their homes. Removing hassle from the rental process and replacing it with a refreshingly easy and rewarding experience, from start to finish.
We’re committed to building the world’s No.1 home brand. Re-imagining every part of the rental experience from finding a property to moving in, living, customising and moving on.
Our company was founded by serial entrepreneur Tom Allason, has a diverse leadership team and an extended family of renowned VC’s including AO Proptech, Felix Capital and LocalGlobe.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead consumer-facing products for our platform connecting residents, property managers and service providers. You’ll work with an experienced agile team of designers and engineers to solve challenges in renting that many of us have faced ourselves.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap, communicate and gain support for your approach
- Become an expert in the needs of our customers, business and market, identify opportunities and share insights widely
- Collaborate with the team to imagine novel solutions and test them with customers
- Find the smartest path to deliver value early, with thoughtful scoping and prioritisation
- Define measures of success, continually evaluate progress and adapt the approach
- Motivate those around you, bringing out the best out in each other
What You’ll Need
- 6+ years experience in product management or related roles
- Shipped early products successfully before – B2C and start up experience a plus
- Passionate about creating effortless, exciting experiences
- Rigorous analytical and strategic thinking, able to handle ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Confident with data, quantitative and qualitative
What we’ll bring
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays per year
- Equity in the company so we’re all in it together
- Clear growth plan to develop your skills and career from day one
- Distributed working. Post-pandemic we’ll be a remote-first team, with office space available in London and Manchester but able to work from anywhere in the UK.
- We plan to spend a few days a month in person for workshops, retrospectives and social activities.
We’re passionate about building a diverse team. We support local events and initiatives to bring more people into technology and strive to build a welcoming and supportive environment. We look forward to meeting you regardless of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.