Product Marketing Manager
Trint unlocks the power of speech. Our speech-to-text platform uses A.I. to automatically transcribe audio and video, making it easy to find the moments that matter. We connect teams for seamless, fast and secure content creation.
We’re passionate about our product, we’re team players, we care about the people that use our product and we’re proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. We’re a global company with offices in London and Toronto and our clients include anyone who produces content: large and small media companies, marketing firms, corporations, universities and individuals. Customers include Nike, The Associated Press, Airbnb, CNN and Der Spiegel.
Candidates seeking employment at Trint are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, pregnancy status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds creates a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
Where do you fit in?
We’re hiring for a superstar Product Marketing Manager to drive and accelerate Trint’s growth.
You will both listen and speak to the market and our customers. You will be responsible for bringing our product to market and be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation and enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned to work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
This role plays a key part in Trint’s path to high growth. The role reports into the newly created Growth and Performance team lead.
Why we’re hiring for this role
As a product-led organisation, it’s imperative that we have a high-performance operation and subsequent strategy to bring our product to market. We are at a unique time in our growth journey and as such, there is a huge opportunity to drive growth for the company and scale Trint to Series B and beyond.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding the customer and be a story teller of our products and services
- Work collaboratively with product and sales to ensure effective campaigns to launch new products and scale existing ones, with support from the acquisition and lifecycle marketing teams
- Define and develop messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market, leveraging the creative and content teams
- Train the sales and marketing teams to communicate the value of new products and services
- Work with various teams across the organisation to conduct market and customer research and drive learnings throughout the business. Be part of and use research effectively
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-led research
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Measure and optimise the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Critical thinking – you ask why every step of the way
- Strong writing chops in order to synthesise the benefits we offer and communicate those benefits effectively to the customer
- Excellent organisational, project and time management skills – you can keep multiple teams on track and stakeholders informed of progress
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to spot patterns and connect the dots. You’ll be self motivated to find and uncover what our customers care about and will work with your product partners to help solve their issues.
- Creative thinker with a vision – you know where, when and how to make the Trint product evangelised in market
- Attention to detail – nothing gets past you
- Ability to Thrive in Ambiguity – this is a scale up. You take it and run with it.
Helpful skills that will help you shine even brighter:
- Series A to IPO/Exit
- Global experience
These are nice to have but not essential:
- Martech/Work productivity SaaS
- App Store Optimisation experience
- B2C/Prosumer experience
Qualifications & experience:
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager for 8+ year(s)
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following: demand generation, social media, digital marketing, storytelling, influencer marketing and project management, among others.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- SaaS and/or Inside Sales experience
- Unlimited holiday
- Vitality Health
- Access to free counselling and financial advice
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible working
- In-house yoga
- Learning and development opportunities
- Team events & social Fridays
- A relaxed & sociable office environment
- Office snacks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income protection insurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- And more to come. We’re on the look-out for new and exciting perks that help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice, so watch this space.